The following terms, when used in these Rules Governing Electric Service, Applications and/or Contracts for Electric Service, and Rate Schedules, shall mean:
- “Association” means Coast Electric Power Association
- “Consumer” means an individual, partnership, association, firm, public or Private Corporation or governmental agency purchasing electric service from “Association” at one location, through one meter, under one contract.
- “Consumer’s Wiring System” means non-Association wiring system used to conduct electric energy from point of electric service delivery to various points of use by Consumer.
- “Point of Electric Service Delivery” means point at which conductors of Association Connects to Consumer’s wiring system.
- “Month”, ” Monthly”, or “Service Month” means interval between meter reading dates of not less than twenty-five nor more than thirty-five days, except when calendar month may be specified.