We are closely monitoring Tropical Depression 9. We are making preparations and are ready to respond. We encourage you to do the following now:
- Discuss your plans with your family. We cannot guarantee service to anyone after a tropical event so if you or a loved one requires electricity for special medical needs, be aware that outages are likely and make preparations with their safety and health in mind.
- Make sure you know your member number or the phone number associated with your account so you can easily report outages.
- Download our CE on the Go app and set up your account so you can report on the app and not using the phone system, which can get overloaded during storms.
- Make sure you have a mobile number associated with your account so you can text your outage report to 352667. Text “Join” and then you will see the menu options.
- If you need to make updates – like adding a mobile number to your account – do it before Friday at 5:30 so our member service reps can help you before the storm.
- Visit www.beawareeverywhere.com for safety and preparation tips. Stay safe!